Well, after a few days of other distractions I got back to hp2any and implemented a simplistic graphing utility on top of the core library. Here is the first test run featuring a little game I’m working on in my similarly little spare time:
Oops, of course I forgot about the evils of laziness right away... I removed some debug text, but still calculate the values that would be displayed, which are therefore never evaluated and hold on to various big structures from every past frame. The situation is much better after adding an exclamation mark at the right spot:
There’s no public code yet, but I hope to get it in a much better shape in a few days.